The Big Easy
Do you represent a cannabis brand that deserves media exposure?
Are you planning to be in New Orleans on June 12?
Do you have news coming up and need a unique way to tell your story?
For only $1500, Canna Newswire does all the hard work while you watch press coverage roll in! Canna Newswire brings together newsworthy cannabis companies with leading journalists interested in learning about new products and services impacting the cannabis industry. Meet face to face with product, feature and news reporters from top mainstream and industry media outlets.
Like all Canna Newswire showcase events, the Big East Cannabis Showcase is closed to the public and by invitation only. Only credentialed media are invited to meet with participating companies. This showcase is scheduled to conclude with more than enough time for attendees to make it across the street for the start of the general session at MJBizCon NEXT.
Among the types of products and services that we are looking to showcase include:
- Personal care & wellness: body spray, oils, salves, bath bombs, hair products and sexual health products
- Home: decor, candles, aromatherapy, art, consumption devices, etc.
- Cultivation: vertical farming, precision agriculture, nutrients, architecture and building
- B2B services: POS systems, packaging, labeling, professional services, distribution
- Hemp: industrial hemp products, CBD and non-THC cannabinoids
NOTE: The Big Easy Cannabis Showcase is a Canna Newswire event and not affiliated with MJBizCon; this showcase is a no-consumption event.
Meet face-to-face with journalists from:
Contact Canna Newswire for more details.