Wake & Bake
DATE AND TIME
November 15, 2018
11:00 AM – 2:00 PM PDT
Canna Newswire has secured a unique event space to create an interactive and immersive showcase. The venue is located in the Art’s District, approximately 10 minutes in traffic from the Las Vegas Convention Center. Additional details will be posted soon.
Do you represent a cannabis brand that is deserving of media exposure?
Are you planning to be in Las Vegas on November 15?
Do you have news coming up and need a unique way to tell your story?
For only $1250, Canna Newswire does all the hard work while you watch the press coverage roll in! Canna Newswire brings together newsworthy cannabis companies with leading journalists interested in learning about new products and services impacting the cannabis industry. Meet face to face with product, feature and news reporters from top mainstream and industry media outlets in this unique THC-friendly event.
Like all Canna Newswire showcase events, the Wake & Bake Showcase Brunch is closed to the public and by invitation only. Only credentialed media are invited to meet with participating companies. For your convenience, we will be providing shuttle service between the Convention Center and the Showcase venue, compliments of compliments of 420 Tours Las Vegas.
Among the types of products and services that we are looking to showcase include:
- Home: decor, candles, aromatherapy, art, consumption devices, etc.
- Personal care/wellness: body spray, oils, salves, bath bombs, hair products
- Boudoir: intimate oils, massage oils and other aphrodisiacs
- B2B services/dispensary: POS systems, packaging, labeling, professional services, distribution
- Edibles and beverages: cannabis infused food and beverages, as well as oils, butters, honeys
NOTE: The Wake & Bake Showcase Brunch is a Canna Newswire event and not affiliated with MJBizCon.
Meet face-to-face with journalists from:
Contact Canna Newswire for more details.